My Biased Coin

This could in fact be one of our favorite blogs ever on the Internet!


If you are into technology, IT or just computing, this blog is definitely something for you!

Just click here to get to the blog! 

Or you can just follow this address: http://mybiasedcoin.blogspot.com


This screenshot is brought from http://mybiasedcoin.blogspot.com LQG does not own this work.



Latest post of 3rd of March 2015:

Hate EasyChair

I just typed in a nice long review on EasyChair.  Yes, I prefer doing this with the online form when I'm just sitting around and have time to do a review.

Apparently I didn't hit one of the score buttons (although I'm pretty sure I did, let's give EasyChair the benefit of the doubt there) so EasyChair says there's an error and, of course, forgets my nice long typed review when it takes me back to the review page, so I'll get to re-do and re-type it later.

Sigh.  I guess I'll go back to doing my reviews in a text file and cutting and pasting.  No, this has not happened to me in recent memory in HotCRP.  Put this down as one more reason (but not the only one) why I don't like EasyChair and would prefer a better designed system (like HotCRP...).

Click here to get to the original article!



We recommend this blog - please save the address in your bookmark (and ours as well when you're at it)




Please use the share-buttons below.

2 comments:

  1. Wot are the odds of seeing that blog here ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not business so it does not belong friend.

    ReplyDelete


LQG:s YouTube Favourites

Loading...

Latest on LQG