- Books, music and films that are non-computerized. (Like DVD:s, real books and CD:s or even LP:s.
- HDMI-stick with Netflix and other Internet services.
- E-book reader. (It's true, it fights with the first one)
- Consoles, computers and phones
- Games on discs.
- Software and programs, original on discs. (Windows 8, McAfee)
- Flat-screen TV:s and
- Clothes and accessories.
- Office materials and equipment
- Special equipment and accessories.
- Any services you could be in need of
There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.- Sam Walton