RERUN: Make this a good year with Notyourtypicaldollface!



She's our favorite Youtuber! :)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9JDN4bd0Ns

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7UBsQYzgvIwzU-MMTNxzvA


Info:

Sephora Link: http://seph.me/1PszqLJ


Where Else to Find Me
I N S T A G R A M | @notyourtypicaldollface
T W I T T E R | @nytdollface


Wanna write me a letter :) 
Sarah
PO Box 20060 Calgary Place
Calgary AB T2P 4J2
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

What’s on My Face

Eyes - MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot, Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette, Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara, Stila Lionfish Liner

Face - Bioderma Pore Refiner, Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, MAC Strobe Cream, Illamasqua Skin BAse in 07, Chantecaille Capri Bronzer, BECCA Blushed Copper, Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Glow Highlighter

Lips - LA Splash Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Guadeloupe


Camera - Canon EOS Rebel T5i
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

This channel is an extension of my fun journey, and I'm excited to have you join me on it! This is a place of positivity and happiness, so please leave your negativity at the door! In that vein, I end all my videos with three things I'm grateful for that day. This is an exercise I learned in university at a 'Happiness' seminar I took. It's by no means a perfect solution, but it's something I do every day, and it helps give me perspective on the things that are bringing me down. What are three things you're grateful for today?
I hope you enjoy these videos and the discussions we'll have, and that we can make this a fun and positive forum for us all!

For business inquires please don't hesitate to contact me at: notyourtypicaldollface@gmail.com
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

FTC- All items were purchased with my own money, unless otherwise noted, and opinions are 100% honest and my own. I don't accept money in exchange for positive reviews. And, I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned.



Don't forget to share this post with your friends!! Use the buttons below.

15 comments:

  1. Why cant we get some agreement with that girl? She seems popular and we could help each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sy gee nie om oor jou planne . Idioot .

      Delete
    2. FTC- All items were purchased with my own money, unless otherwise noted, and opinions are 100% honest and my own. I don't accept money in exchange for positive reviews. And, I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned.

      Don't tell me anyone buys that crap.

      Delete
    3. We buy that "crap", in fact. There's no reason to not believe her, she's doing a good work.

      Delete
  2. yeah she seems very professional. Maybe we could have a win win thing, she get views with us and she mentions us, we pay her n she pay us etc..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably. admin have contacted her wid dat Im sure.

      Delete
    2. Yes, we have contacted her several times, but we haven't got any answers. At least not on this subject. Please contact her yourselves, if you have the time! notyourtypicaldollface@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Perché è così tranquillo? Fare qualcosa ora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick way to ask us for products: the form to your right. 


    Contact us:lqg.contact@gmail.com

    Short message and chatting: the chat room

    Reactions and socializing: the comments (below all posts)


    Leave a message on the webpage: The guestbook. (Far below to your right). 


    Do you want to make us see you in social media? Type #lowpricedqualitygoods after your update!


    Subscribe to our E-mail newsletter to get the latest news - always. 


    Do you want to see what we've done some time ago? Take a look in the archive! (Slight down to your right).


    Use all of our share buttons to also contact your friends and tell them about your favorite site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. બંને બિનજરૂરી એડમિન છે કૃપા કરીને બંધ

    ReplyDelete
  6. ትደብራለህ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our trades today & make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete


LQG:s YouTube Favourites

Loading...

Latest on LQG