People that we've helped in 2016 (So far)

Daniela Raquel

(A passionate modeling girl, working hard to reach her goals in the modeling world.)


Link (https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDanielaRaquel)


"The greatest achievement in life is doing what others say you cannot do."






---


Notyourtypicaldollface

(A very talented youtuber, showing her new makeup every day and good at giving reviews.)


Link (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7UBsQYzgvIwzU-MMTNxzvA)


"Hello lovelies! My name is Sarah, and while I'm relatively new to the world of makeup, I have to say I'm completely in love! This exciting new space has quickly become my creative outlet. I love trying out new products and playing with bold colours."


---

XxCreatureGirlxX


(A blogger on Tumblr, giving an interesting mix of her interests and her own personal life, and many things just for fun!)


Link (http://xxcreaturegirlxx.tumblr.com/)


"I like bands a lot, and I write a lot, and I'm a superawesome human being."




7 comments:

  1. I don't think we should help all of these people. I can't really see the economic winning in it, pain without gain. Either admin know these people or he's just stupid.. I mean, I came to this site to buy things a little bit cheaper, I really don't care about "not a typical doll face".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matthew, LQG is a place for business of all kinds. These people and their content are as welcome to this site as you are.

      Delete
    2. данела ракел, боже, она просто проститутка. Смотрю на её фоткы! бля!!

      Delete
  2. i have asked for a nokia lumia (yes the old one) .. Check your e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should not promote that girl u know!!

    ReplyDelete


LQG:s YouTube Favourites

Loading...

Latest on LQG